Wind Turbines by FuturEnergy Ltd. Renewable Energy, Domestic Wind Turbines and Home Wind Turbines. 1KW Wind Turbines with unique permanent magnet generator and furling tail designed to generate power in low wind conditions. British designed and manufactured, the FuturEnergy one-kilowatt wind turbine is the most powerful and reliable in its class, generating real electricity at lower wind speeds than most other micro turbines, from 3.5 metres/second. Extensively deployed worldwide, on land and at sea, the FuturEnergy wind turbines proven reliability, supreme performance and notably quiet operation makes it ideal for incorporation into new eco-building designs or as a renewable addition to an existing building. Backed by comprehensive British-based pre and after sales technical support, the FuturEnergy range is currently undergoing development to include larger more powerful turbines.
View their extensive installation case histories on line!
- Mechanically furling tail fin for high wind protection
- Unique high-spec Permanent Magnet Generator
- 5 top-grade glass filled nylon turbine blades
- Sealed bearings in mast-mounting shaft
- 60 Amp rated slip-ring prevents cable-twisting
- Aerodynamic profile design
- Patented anti-vibration locking washers
- Rugged and simple, with a minimum of parts and simplicity of design
- Zinc-plated and Stainless Steel with powder-coated and anodised aluminium for optimal corrosion and weather resistance
- Recommended Height of Tower 6-9 meters
- Very quiet - 2dB above background noise
- Manufactured in the UK