Packaging and Retail Packaging Manufacturer
Charpak Ltd has 2 Divisions
Medical & CharBrand.
To meet all your design and packaging needs.
Charpak Ltd is one of the fastest growing
and most competitive vacuum-formed packaging producers, Food & Retail
Manufacturers in the UK. Our excellent
reputation for innovative design, quality, value and customer service has added
a number of demanding, “blue chip” companies to our client list.
Our custom-designed packaging can be found in all the major UK supermarkets and
retail outlets and we were one of the first companies to achieve the BRC/IoP
Technical Standard for hygienic food packaging production in 2001.
Charpak specialises in working closely with clients to match the
packaging to the exact technical and
retail requirements of their particular
products – whether for direct contact
food, shelf display, promotional, gift
or medical packaging.
Charpak key company features include:
• Experienced, friendly and responsive
• Full in-house design and tooling service using Pro-E CAD/CAM
Choice of manufacturing environments:
• Validated 'class 7' 3000Sq ft clean room built by specialist
clean room designers.
• Extensive 20000 Sq ft 'food-grade' / G.M.P. environment.
• 20000 Sq ft warehousing for JIT deliveries and own transport
• Flexible 24-hour working for minimal lead times / rapid response
• ISO 9001:2000 Quality System, BRC/IoP Hygiene System
Choice of Materials:
• All types of polymers used from Antistatic, Bio-Degrabeable,
compostable, recycleable PVC,
rPET, APET/PE, HIPS, UV Stabilised HIPS, PVC/DC(moisture
barrier) PETG medical materials.
CharBrand – Division of
assists corporate clients with their
Branding and Market Positioning by
adding value to their products and
enabling them to gain incremental
business and profitability through
CharBrand focus is on developing
Products, Marketing, Design Innovation
and adding Value to the brand. The
success of a Brand is adding values that
match the needs of the consumer and to
sustain this in the increasingly
Brand repositioning and incremental
business growth have a number of Key
• Expanding the market by occupying different market segments
• Using existing Brand Image to sell new products to new and
existing market segments
• Trading up or re-positioning to premium products
• Higher margins
• Improvement in Brand Image and awareness
• Easier access to new markets by product differential
Ltd has a number of strategic partners
• BeStrategic (Marketing and Research)
• Point One Ltd (Graphic Design house)
• Chesapeake (Carton supplier)
This ensures that Charpak can offer a
total solution to your business. We work
with NPD, Sales and Marketing to
coincide with and build upon your
marketing strategies to ensure that you
achieve maximum Market Penetration with
We work under the concept of
“simultaneous engineering” whereby all
parties involved are consulted at the
first stages of design thus enabling
subsequent change to be minimised and
customer needs to be best met. We can
amend and re-position your current
products or enable you to occupy new
spots in the marketplace. We can achieve
a design turnaround time of days,
prototypes of two weeks and be in
production in four weeks.
We understand the need for close supplier partnerships in a market environment
where constant innovation, re-packaging, brand refreshment or one-off promotion
is needed to keep retailers and consumers interested.
For visuals please visit us at
with links to CharBrand.