Howard Butler Ltd
Leading suppliers of Analogue and Digital Panel Meters
Howard Butler Ltd Howard Butler
specialise in the design and manufacture of instrumentation and
controls for worldwide export.
facilities are equipped to the highest standard including production
and testing equipment.
With a team of specialist
engineers Howard Butler is able to add, update and review all
products on a regular basis all of which are mostly designed to IEC,
BS or DIN specifications.
|Analogue Panel Meters:
Howard Butler provides a range of analogue meters in the form of 90 degree DIN meters, 240 degree DIN panel meters, Prodin panel meters and R68 panel meters.
We supply a comprehensive range of current transformers so if you are unsure which one you need why not download our `CT easy selection guide`
Transducer products from Howard Butler range from AC current, DC current and special AC voltage to frequency, reactive power, active power and more so please visit our website for more detailed information.
We offer a comprehensive range of multi-function power meters to cover a wide range of applications.
|Digital Panel Meters:
Digital panel meter products from Howard Butler include group types: - AC Volts, Amps, Milliamps, DC Volts, Amps, Milliamps, Millivolts and Frequency.
Two way rotary arm switches for switching of ammeters and voltmeters.
|Earth Leakage Relays:
Variable earth leakage relays in compact 35mm din rail mounting cases for use on 3 phase electrical systems.
Standard brass ended shunts, compact brass ended shunts, plate type shuts, wire type shunts and special shunts.
|Hours Run Counters:
Hours run counter types from Howard Butler include the D48HR the D72HR and the D96HR.
The M560 Powersig complete with 3 analogue outputs and the M550 Powercam complete with RS485 output.
We are able to supply a wide range of protection relays, from earth leakage and thermistor protection relays to speed sensing and phase sequence protection relays so for more information about our whole range please see website.
As an approved ISO9001:
2008 company the objective of our Quality Assurance Policy is to
ensure all products meet the specified quality standards of our
company and our customers, namely at the right price, right time and
Accepted Payment Methods
Products and Services
- AC Current Protection Relay
- AC Current Transducer
- AC Voltage Protection Relay
- AC Voltage Transducer
- Active Power Transducer
- Analogue Panel Meters
- Analysis Equipment
- Analytical Instruments
- Automotive Testing
- Automotive Testing Equipment
- Battery Charge Meters
- Battery Charger Meters
- Battery Condition Indicators
- Compact Brass Ended Shunts
- Core Balance Current Transformers
- Current Transformers
- DC Current Or Voltage 1 In 3 Out Transducer
- DC Current Summation Transducer
- DC Linear Integrator Transducer
- DC Transducer Trip Protection Relay
- DC Voltage Trip Protection Relay
- Digital Panel Meters
- Earth Leakage Relays
- Frequency Protection Relay
- Frequency Transducer
- Hours Counters
- Hours Run Counters
- Kilowatt Hour Meters
- Measuring Devices
- Measuring Equipment
- Measuring Instruments Displays
- Millivolt Trip Protection Relay
- Multi Function Meters
- Multi Function Transducers
- Multi-Function Meters
- Multi-Function Transducers
- Phase Angle Transducer
- Phase Balance Protection Relay
- Phase Sequence Protection Relay
- Plate Type Shunts
- Protective Relays
- Reactive Power Transducer
- Remote Resistance Transducer
- Reverse Power Protection Relay
- RTD Temperature Transducer
- Selector Switches
- Special AC Current Transducer
- Special AC Voltage Transducer
- Special Shunts
- Speed Sensing Protection Relay
- Standard Brass Ended Shunts
- Synchronising Check Protection Relay
- TAP Position Transducer
- Thermistor Trip Protection Relay
- Thermocouple Temperature Transducer
- Wire Type Shunts