Big Web Warehouse Ltd specialises in business storage and
storage services. We offer a competitive storage service to UKWA audit
Looking for a commercial storage warehouse for storage of pallets of products? Just want pallets in and pallets out NO FRILLS? Get a quote to beat the recession and streamline your logistics.
For 12 years Big Web has provided commercial storage services to manufacturers, retailers and online businesses from our location in Peterborough, the central distribution hub for the UK located on the A1 M1 Peterborough and 45 minutes from the M25 and London corridor.
From simple pallet storage of commercial goods with stock control paid per pallet per week, through to pick and pack into B2B and B2C business sectors, we have a track record that proves our enthusiasm for getting the job done on time and to budget.
We de-van containers, update online stock control, store securely and prepare for onward shipment all consumer goods, industrial goods and commercial materials including printed matter, literature and books.
If it can fit on a pallet and it is not dangerous we have probably handled it - from swimwear to paper towels - from oats to mattresses.
Short term, long term, RH&D and full service, dedicated staffing, deep storage - our flexible 'never say no' attitude gets the job done and out on time.
Big Web Warehouse UK warehousing, offers pick and pack, warehousing, fulfilment, long term and short term warehousing facilities for companies in Peterborough, Northampton, North London and all points on the A1, M1, M25, A14 network.
If you need to relief warehouse space or a safe home for goods in transit, Big Web Warehouse will bring the following benefits:
• Low cost option to dedicated rental or short term lease
• Security and safety - from physical damage and 'human error'
• Reduction in 'hidden' overhead - e.g. manpower, heat. light, rates, wasted time and effort
If you currently store your products with a third party service provider moving your storage management to BWW can bring the following benefits:
• Service levels that exceed client expectations
• Flexible, uncomplicated charges billed per week
• Flexible, uncomplicated contracts
• Stock control database construction and management in compatible languages
• Expansion to match your growth
Big Web Services Include
• Collection of initial stock or unloading of containers
• Storage in risk assessed storage premises
• Visible real-time stock control database on secure server
• Online requests for pallet return (email or dial in)
• Barcode driven storage location and retrieval
• Computer driven verification for accuracy
• High bay, narrow aisle secure locations
• Bulk and hard standing with 24 hour security
• Preparation for onward shipment to include:
• Split, sort and repack
• Re-label, insert or sub assemble
• Pick and Pack
• Fulfilment Services
• Pallet Storage
• Stock Control
• More Benefits
Located at the heart of England's motorway network and the hub for London, the Midlands and the East Coast Docks Big Web Warehouse is the ideal location for storage of goods.
Big Web Warehouse is a low overhead high technology business. This means our prices when judged 'like for like' are highly competitive and, where the fixed price option is taken, all inclusive.
A fixed deal price per pallet per week includes the following:
• Reception and unloading
• Initial database construction
• Secure storage in risk assessed premises
• Management of a basic stock control database
• Access to the dial in server software
• Loading for return
• Inspection and viewing facilities on site
• Basic insurance
Big Web is a 'can do business'. Everyone on the team takes a pragmatic, flexible approach to problem solving. We are pro-active and try to spot problems before they occur. As part of your supply chain, we understand that in part, your company is being measured by the quality of our service. The right goods must get to their destination on time and in good condition.
Accuracy and Efficiency
Extensive use of bar code technology throughout the Big Web Warehouse reduces human error to a minimum. It drives the pallet location database, speeds up reception and exit times and provides a wealth of data for reporting. It also helps with efficient invoicing, stock control and can be merged with carrier systems.