Wernick’s modular building system is used in many different construction sectors – education, industry, healthcare and leisure to name but a few. Our factory built modules can be designed as buildings up to three storeys high and designs can incorporate brick, stone, timber, clay tile or plastic coated steel facings and a pitched tiled roof.
The advantages of using Wernick modular build are -
• More cost-effective and high sustainability factor when compared with traditional methods of construction.
• More dependable build programme - not affected by poor weather or skill shortages on site.
• Up to 50% faster to complete than traditional building methods.
• Full project management available.
• Our prefabricated, modular sections are factory built to strict tolerances and standards. Manufactured under quality standard ISO 9001.
For more information phone 0800 18 18 22 to contact your nearest Wernick Buildings divisional office.