TRAC Structural Ltd -
Helifix and Rotafix Structural Repairs Specialists
- Established Structural Repair Contractor operating throughout the UK
- Working for private, commercial, industrial and ecclesiastical customers
Design and Installation of Structural Repairs
- Helifix Approved Installer – Brick and Stonework Structural Repairs
- Rotafix Recommended Contractor- Structural Timber Repair
- Concrete Repair
- Protection of steel reinforcement including Cathodic Protection
- Comprehensive Design and Installation Service
- Detailed quotations provided, without charge or obligation
Helifix Masonry Repair
We use the Helibeam System (manufactured by Helifix Ltd), for stress free structural reinforcement and repair of cracked and damaged structures.
We are Helifix Approved Structural Repair Specialists providing a cost-effective means of achieving crack repair and restoring structural integrity to stone, brick or cob built structures where the masonry has lost it’s load bearing capabilities as a result of ground movement, weathering or increased loads and stresses.
Rotafix Timber Repair
We use the Rotafix Resiwood Systems to achieve in-situ Restoration of Structural Timbers.
We are Rotafix Recommended Contractors and carry out in-situ repair of a wide variety of structural timbers, including; Joists / Lintels / Tie-Beams / Rafters / Bressumers / Wall Plates / Posts / Wind Turbine Blades / Glulam Beams / Lock Gates
Information on Structural Repair Systems
The Technical Index page of our web site provides comprehensive links to explanations and technical data sheets for all aspects of masonry, timber and concrete repair.
- Constructionline Pre-Qualified Contractor | CHAS Accredited Contractor
- ISO 9001:2000 Quality Assurance Compliance
- Helibeam System Approved Installer | Rotafix System Recommended Contractor
Download our brochures
To download our brochures please click the desired one below:
|Monday||- 08:30 to 17:00|
|Tuesday||- 08:30 to 17:00|
|Wednesday||- 08:30 to 17:00|
|Thursday||- 08:30 to 17:00|
|Friday||- 08:30 to 17:00|
Be the first to leave a review!