We specialize in
manufacturing water stills, Organic Chemistry Sets and creating Scientific
Glassware for laboratory use. From simple glass tubing to complex screw top
threads and condensers, our skilled staff are able to create the kind of
apparatus you are looking for.
We offer Laboratory Glass, Organic Chemistry Sets and Scientific Glassware all of which can be produced bespoke to meet your specific needs and requirements. We can take customers drawings for any bespoke project, we can also undertake research and development projects.
We are based in Margate, Kent but have clients all across the world who always put their trust in our services.
All of our Laboratory Glass and Scientific Glassware products are made to the very highest standard possible and are designed for use in laboratories in industry and in education.
Many years experience in the manufacture of scientific glassware employing highly qualified glassblowers with many years of expertise in this field.
Supply other manufacturers with components such as sockets, cones, screw threads for further manipulation in the glass trade.
- We aim to provide a quick and efficient service.
- All Hamilton glassware is manufactured to British or international standards
- Hamilton laboratory glassware is produced and sold on a competitive basis.
- We undertake repairs of all types of laboratory glassware.
- Make non standard glassware from customers drawings and specification.
- Can manufacture one off prototypes to aid research and development.
- Can repair bespoke glassware.
- Manufacture non scientific items such as lampshades and domes and items for artwork.
- Hamilton laboratory glass pride them self on their extensive range of water stills.
- Used worldwide in commercial, research and education laboratories.
- Efficient low maintenance and reliable in service.
- Meet all current safety regulations.
- Complete answer to all water purification requirements.
- Built up a trusted reputation in UK and abroad.
- We have many agents that represent us and distribute our products.
- Export to far east, middle east, Asia and europe.
Organic Chemistry Sets
- An extensive range of semi micro sets designed to cover the widest range of techniques in organic chemistry
- Interchangeable and easily replaced should a loss or breakage occurs
Bill Hamilton and Eric Bodley were the founder members of Hamilton Laboratory Glass Ltd who had previously worked together at W G Flaige “Excelo“ Glass Works. Bill Hamilton was a machinist and Eric Bodley was a glassblower, together making the perfect partnership. In the early years they developed an extensive range of glassware from volumetrics to water distillation. Eventually through demand the company concentrated their production manufacturing onjointed ware and water stills.
After William Hamilton’s sudden death in 1987 Eric Bodley took over the sole directorship of the company and over the years has been joined by his wife Janet, son Christopher and daughters Lisa and Gemma. In 1993 the company relocated to Margate where it is still based today.
ISO 9001 Quality management systems
|Monday||- 08:00 to 17:00|
|Tuesday||- 08:00 to 17:00|
|Wednesday||- 08:00 to 17:00|
|Thursday||- 08:00 to 17:00|
|Friday||- 08:00 to 12:00|
Be the first to leave a review!