Gregseal Technologies UK is one
of the UKs leading designers and developers of innovative seal technologies for
high performance road and off road vehicles. With over 35 years of experience in
sealing technology, including 20 years in the motorsports industry GTS offer
problem solving skills, custom sealing solutions and cost effective seal
technologies to improve racing performance.
Our products can be designed for most motorsport applications, while race teams and car constructors alike can benefit from our world leading seal products. GTS also offers the potential for bespoke seal designs and performance improvements, which could not be achieved with standard sealing products.
Why choose GST Racing Seals?
• GST Racing Seals achieving maximum racing performance & full seal reliability
• GST Racing Seals are designed to suit the application
• We have over 35 years of experience in Seal Technology
• Problem solving skills & custom sealing solutions improving race performance
• Over 20 years devoted to global motorsports
• World leading, cost effective seal technologies available
• Professional and reliable service
All of our Racing Seals are manufactured to a high quality and custom designed to specification including our premium performance low friction PTFE Lined Seals (PLS) and HD2 Seals.
The benefit of this advanced premium performance product is the PTFE Lined Seal (PLS). We take the basic low friction seal technology and develop the product design concepts to suit the needs of our motorsports customers. Benefits of PLS Seals include:
• Low drag seal technology
• A composite oil seal of conventional style
• Suited to higher speed applications
• Less degradation of the lubricant film
• Race proven and reliable
• Runs much cooler than most other seal types
• Less wear on shaft
• Technology can be extended for use in rotary & reciprocating seal applications
These seals incorporate a high efficient Bi-Directional Hydrodynamic feature and the main benefits include:
• Probably the best Bi-Directional Hydrodynamic oil seal available
• Up to 25% dynamic friction reduction and cooler running
• HD2 Seals are well suited to engine and transmission applications
• Well suited to plunging shaft dynamics found on drive shaft applications
GST Racing Seals are all developed and designed to run continuously at higher speeds and for a longer and reliable life previously achievable by other seal types. Our Engine seals for higher vacuum create more power output, less shaft wear and low drag. GSTs range of Transmission Seals including our HD Seals are suitable for plunging drive shafts, while our Axle and Wheel Hub Seals have low drag, are ultra-narrow in design and contribute to space and weight savings.
Choose GST Racing Seals...
This is just a brief explanation of why you should choose GST Racing Seals, but if you would like to learn more about our products please visit our main website which contains in depth information including applications, gallery pages and contact details.
|Monday||- 24 hrs|
|Tuesday||- 24 hrs|
|Wednesday||- 24 hrs|
|Thursday||- 24 hrs|
|Friday||- 24 hrs|
|Saturday||- 24 hrs|
|Sunday||- 24 hrs|
Tel: +44 7717 534 027
Tel: +1 704 467 2698
Be the first to leave a review!