Specialising in the engraving & and cut-out requirements of the electrical and electronic trades. These would include 1 and 2 gang switches, dash panels, sockets, blanks, control panels, floor-box plates, infra-red remote control facia, stencils and rack mount equipment plates etc.
In addition to working in aluminium, brass, and laminated plastics, I make signs and dash panels in metal and boards such as company logos, engraved in relief.
- Switch plates
- Socket plates
- Control panels and plates
- Rack-Mount plates
- Floor plates
- Infra-red remotes
- Company logos
1G &2G PLATES
- Engrave switch and socket plates.
- Engrave blanks plus cut-outs for components and connectors e.g as in R.S. catalogues, etc or as supplied by customer.
- Make plates in 2mm satin anodised aluminium with cut-outs and engraving, these plates are a good imitation of available 1G and 2G aluminium, but lack the outside chamfer.
CONTROL PANELS & MISCELLANEOUS PLATES
- Make plates, engraved and cut-outs to customer specifications in most materials 1, 2 & 3mm satin anodised aluminium, most plastics, perspex etc.
- Make standard 1U, 2U, 3U, 4U etc. Rack-mount plates, engrave and component cut-outs. Profile cut-outs of customer equipment, e.g. Video-recorders, tuners, amplifiers etc. Maximum 24U.
- Profiled floor-plates made to fit any floorbox as specified by customer. Engraved and cut-outs. Satin aluminium usually looks better than the original.
INFRA-RED REMOTE HAND CONTROLS
- Facia and header plates engraved and cut-out to customer specification, normally in black on white 0.9mm micromatt plastic.
TEMPLATESTemplates made for repeat pattern cutting in M.D.F. aluminium, plastics etc.